Whether you are a beginner or experienced user, learn about new features in this version or discover and use some of Excel's functions for the first time. Curtis Frye, author of multiple books on Excel, creator of many Lynda.com videos and an experienced corporate trainer used his experience and knowledge to cover the most relevant functions for users at different levels. This is the first in the series and the most introductory.
Topics covered include:
- Excel Main Window Functions
- New Features
- The Ribbon
- Document File Formats
- Microsoft Accounts
- Entering & Editing Cell Data
- Undo & Redo Changes
- Managing Cells, Rows, Columns & Data
- Formatting Cell Data
- And more!
- Workplace – flat for easy storage and access at a moments notice to find a function you need to use, or to jog your memory for a function you do not use often
- Company Training – reduce help-desk calls and keep productivity flowing for a team or for your entire company
- Students/Teachers/Parents – help with the learning curve in a classroom or for your child and any homework requiring Excel
- College Professors/Students – we offer a range of guides for different levels of functionality