Whether you are a beginner or experienced user, learn about new features in this version or discover and use some of Outlook's functions for the first time. Joan Lambert, author of multiple books on the Microsoft Office Suite, creator of many Lynda.com videos and an experienced corporate trainer used her experience and knowledge to cover the most relevant functions for users at different levels.
Topics covered include:
- Outlook Main Window Functions
- New Features
- Working With Backstage Accounts
- Connecting Outlook to an Email Account
- Trouble Shooting Email Connections While Traveling
- Sending Email Messages
- Personalizing Email Messages
- Collecting Information Through Email
- And more!
- Workplace – flat for easy storage and access at a moments notice to find a function you need to use, or to jog your memory for a function you do not use often
- Company Training – reduce help-desk calls and keep productivity flowing for a team or for your entire company