This reference answers the most important questions that form the foundation of Microbiology within 6 laminated pages. Carry this core material in a handy format to use beyond the course and into higher level and career courses, then even further into your working life as a refresher. With many diagrams in a small package, you will not need to crack the textbook to review.
Topics covered include:
- Organisms & Evolution
- Shapes & Types
- Microbiological Methods
- Replication & Reproduction
- Central Dogma
- Beneficial or Pathogenic?
- Immunity & Resistance
- Students – especially relevant for those majoring in science or a health care related field
- Quick Reference – instead of digging into the textbook to find a core answer you need while studying, use the guide to reinforce quickly and repeatedly
- Memory – refreshing your memory repeatedly is a foundation of studying, have the core answers handy so you can focus on understanding the concepts
- Test Prep – no student should be cramming, but if you are, there is no better tool for that final review