6-page laminated guide to the settings and features of Windows 10 that will optimize your system for you, with guidance for managing and securing your computer as well. Whether you are a beginner or experienced user, learn about new features or discover and use some of Windows functions for the first time. Joan Lambert, author of multiple books on the Microsoft Office Suite, creator of many Lynda.com videos and an experienced corporate trainer used her experience and knowledge to cover the most relevant functions for users at different levels.
Topics covered include:
- New Features
- Signing in to Windows
- Microsoft Accounts & Resources
- Windows 10 Start Menu & Screen
- Managing Tiles & Tile Groups
- Working on the Desktop
- Managing Windows on the Desktop
- Monitoring Messages & Notifications
- Configuring Cortana
- And more!
- Workplace – handy desk reference used to find functions quickly
- Company Training – reduce help-desk calls and keep productivity flowing for a team or for your entire company
- Students/Teachers/Parents – help with the learning curve in a classroom or at home
- College Students –make sure you are set-up, secure and using features that can make your life easier