Drives more website referral traffic than Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Google+ combined. Market your business, train your team and drive sales. Or market yourself and your hobbies that could become a business. Within 6 laminated pages, our author and Pinterest guru covers all aspects of creating an active account whether for your company or yourself.
Topics covered include:
- What is Pinterest?
- Pinterest Terms & Definitions
- Why Use Pinterest for Marketing?
- Planning Your Pinterest Marketing
- Creating a Pinnable Website
- Rich Pins
- Setting Up Your Pinterest Account
- Pinning Strategies
- Growing Your Following
- Pinterest Collaboration
- Measuring Your Success
- Promoted Pins
- Training – train your marketing team to use Pinterest with one quick and easy guide to improve or begin driving more traffic to your business
- Sales – referral purchases for the 2014 holidays from Pinterest averaged about $100 per order – higher than any other social media
- Yourself – create the ultimate bulletin board for family, hobbies, DIY projects, and use the power of Pinterest to connect with people, share and make friends