Quick reference guide to the 7th edition of the American Psychological Association’s publication manual for rules of punctuation, reference citation, structure and format in 6 laminated handy pages filled with the answers you need for these commonly used guidelines. This style guide is used largely in academics, psychology, communications, business, nursing, social sciences, criminology, education, economics and more. Having a quick reference handy can speed up the writing and editing process allowing the writer to focus on the quality of the paper, ensuring a better grade if you are a student or a more professionally clean article or paper if writing for publication in your field. For the convenience and benefit of increasing the quality of your writings, the price makes it easy to add this to your writers toolbox.
6 page laminate guide includes:
- What is APA Style?
- Scientific Writing
- Manuscript Structure & Content
- Clear & Concise Writing
- The Mechanics of Style
- Visuals & Results
- Paper Format with Sample Paper
- Citing Sources in the Text with Examples
- Reference Type List
- Sample Reference List
- Publication Process
- Students – Handy reference while writing papers, collect the set of guides you need for your classes to easily switch between styles
- Professors/Teachers – Keep handy while writing for academic journals in your subject area
- Professionals – Use while writing academic articles or papers for publication