Passing the FAA Part 107 exam to become a commercial remote pilot of unmanned drone aircraft may seem daunting to individuals who are unfamiliar with basic aeronautical concepts or are a little rusty on some of the finer details. The Unmanned Safety Institute has developed this comprehensive, up-to-date collection of the aeronautical facts, figures, and concepts.
Used as a supplement for any part of the Part 107 training course, everything you need to pass the Unmanned Aircraft General (UAG) Knowledge exam is contained in this laminated, 3-panel (6-page) guide. It’s designed with easy-to-use sections and graphics to help students or remote drone pilots focus on the sections and concepts they need.
6-page laminated guide includes:
- Applicable Regulations
- Airspace Classification, Operating Requirements, and Flight Restrictions
- Maintenance and Pre-flight Inspection Procedures
- Aviation Weather Sources and Effects of Weather on Small Unmanned Aircraft Performance
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Loading
- Emergency Procedures
- Crew Resource Management
- Radio Communication Procedures
- Determining the Performance of Small Unmanned Aircraft
- Physiological Factors Affecting Pilot Performance
- Aeronautical Decision-Making and Judgment (ADM)
- Airport Operations