BarCharts, Inc was founded on our law guides created by the owner. They were designed to understand the significant details within the larger scheme of the law, as a daily refresher, and to review before the Bar Exam. Twenty five years later we keep those guides up to date for students of law and criminal justice, paralegals, and practicing lawyers to have the most handy legal reference to the most important points of the law possible in 6 laminated pages.
Topics covered include:
- NCBE/MBE Topics
- The 14th A. & its Incorporation by the States
- Sources of Criminal Procedure Law
- Overview of a Criminal Proceeding
- The 4th A.: Right Against Unreasonable Search & Seizure
- Warrant Requirement of the 4th A.
- Judicial Doctrines
- The 5th A.: Confessions
- The 6th A.: Right to Counsel
- Used by criminal justice majors and professionals
- Law students and legal professionals at any level
- To understand proportion and relevance within Criminal Procedure
- Quick and constant refreshers before classes and exams
- As the last review before taking the Bar Exam