Quick reference guide to the essentials of two of the most highly used writing style guides for college- level students. The 7th edition of the American Psychological Association’s publication manual combined with reference to the 8th edition of the Modern Language Association’s rules of punctuation, reference citation, structure and format in 6 laminated handy pages filled with the answers you need for these commonly used guidelines. APA is used largely in academics, psychology, communications, business, nursing, social sciences, criminology, education, economics and more. MLA is used for language and literature, foreign language, literary criticism and cultural studies. Having a quick reference handy can speed up the writing and editing process allowing the writer to focus on the quality of the paper, ensuring a better grade if you are a student or a more professionally clean article or paper if writing for publication in your field. For the convenience and benefit of increasing the quality of your writings, the price makes it easy to add this to your writers toolbox.
6 page laminate guide includes:
APA STYLE 7th Edition
- What is APA Style?
- Writing for the Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Manuscript Structure & Content
- Writing Clearly & Concisely
- The Mechanics of Style
- Statistics in Text
- Paper Format
- Citing Sources in the Text with Examples
- Reference List with Formatting Samples
MLA STYLE 8th Edition
- What is MLA Style?
- Research & Writing & Reference Works
- Plagiarism & Academic Integrity
- Research Paper Format
- Citing Sources in the Text
- Mechanics of Writing with Examples
- Works Cited List with Examples
- Students – Handy reference while writing papers & easily switch between styles
- Professors/Teachers – Keep handy while writing for academic journals in your subject area
- Professionals – Use while writing academic articles or papers for publication