Highly relevant on today's world stage, this succinct guide to systems of government and the analysis of political activity and behavior can support students taking the course and anyone interested in understanding these systems that ultimately determine our way of life. Comprehensive 6 page laminated guide will boost grades and is a fact filled gold mine for political conversations and debates backed by the high qualifications of our coauthors, both professors and honorees in the field of U.S. and international politics.
6 page laminated guide includes:
- World Governments by Country
- Theories of World Politics
- Three Levels of Analysis
- Modern International System
- International Law
- International Political Economy
- United Nations
- Arms Control
- Actors in World Politics
- Philosophy of the Social Sciences
- Major U.S. Foreign Policy Events: 2000-2018
- What Kind of Country is the United States?
- The Three Branches of the Federal Government
- How a Bill Becomes a Law