Rules of punctuation, reference citation, structure and format for these commonly used guidelines. Different guidelines will be used depending on the subject area or the professor or teacher. Having a quick reference handy can speed the writing and editing process allowing the writer to focus on the quality of the paper rather than the structure.
Topics covered include:
- What is APA Style?
- Scientific Writing
- Manuscript Structure & Content
- Clear & Concise Writing
- The Mechanics of Style
- Visuals & Results
- Paper Format with Sample Paper
- Citing Sources in the Text
- Reference List
- Sample Reference List
- Additional Information
- Students – Handy reference while writing papers, collect the set of guides you need for your classes to easily switch between styles
- Professors/Teachers – Keep handy while writing for academic journals in your subject area